God Knows Best

/
0 Comments

Through a series of events, I saw some bad, like really bad reviews for this company that I sought after.
At the time, I really wanted that job because it seemed so wonderful and perfect, so I really was quite bummed for a while when I didn't get it.

Looking back, it was wonderful that I didn't get it. A narrow miss. Phew. Realized once again, that You know better than I. I guess the best we can do in life is to trust that He knows best.

That gives me such relief and peace knowing that He sees everything and though He lets certain things happen that seem so crazy and unfair at the time, that He's still King and on the throne and that He's still sovereign.

Phew, You are always good, and always constant - even when I'm not. What a relief, what a blessed assurance.


You may also like

No comments:

.